How it Works
H&Co Academy Esthetics offers the opportunity to achieve your Advanced Esthetics License in just one year. On average, to take these courses individually it would take far longer than a year to schedule and manage each of them and would end up costing more in the end.
The Esthetics Program includes the following education opportunities:
- Advanced Esthetics
- Body Care Services & Products
- Hair Removal
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Advanced Facial Analysis, Products, & Treatments
- Level 1 Medical Esthetics
- Level 1 Makeup Artistry
- Nail Essentials
- Extensive Product Knowledge
- H&Co 5 Star Customer Service Cycle
- Personal Branding & Development
Students learning Lash Extensions.
Tuition & Fee’s
Application Fee: $225
- Personal Interview to Determine Suitability for the Program
- Grade 12 Diploma or Equivalent
Don’t Let the Cost of Education Hold You Back
How it Works
- Fill out the Admissions Form online, here and pay the $225 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- Our Admissions Department will review your application and reach out to you in 2-3 business days to set up your Admissions Interview.
- Upon your acceptance, you will get exclusive access to educational resources, so you can start learning now.
- Purchase Textbooks & Your Student Kit.
- Start building your online presence as a future H&Co Academy Esthetics Student.
Director of Education
Jill Lenton is an H&Co Academy Licensed Advanced Esthetician with Medical Training. She will guide you through the admissions process and greet you at the door on your first day of classes.
As our Director of Education, Jill will be your first point of contact and your last. Her advanced education in Esthetics and the Backstage of Beauty make for the perfect combination to educate the next generation of Skin Specialists, Body Therapists, Makeup Artists, Beauty Consultants, Spa Therapists, Product Educators, Spa Owners and Advanced Estheticians.